I'm Angry!!!

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by Dutch
I think to sum it up. The style and "Iron Kim" suck. Who the hell is named "Kim" anyway? It's a girl's name.
Just one of the most popular surnames in Korea

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have actually looked into a Chung Moo Doe school in florida
I asked the sensai questions about the style and all he did was try to impress me with the achievments of IRON KIM when I told him that I was not interested what this style has done for others but what it could do for me he showed me some wierd stance that he had me stand in for 5min.
I then asked how much the monthly fees were and he replied that the price was different for everyone and if I was serious about joining we could go into the office.
I then asked him if I could try a class to make sure it was the style for me, his reply was that I could have a few private lessons but I would not be allowed to attend regular classes until I joined, and then he corrected me on the use of the word style stating the Chung Moo Doe is a lifestyle not a M.A. style. :asian:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by vincefuess
Charlatans who sell out the martial arts philosophy hurt all of us. What is truth for many of us practitioners is disregarded because of the actions of these few. Everything seems odd and mystical when you don't understand it, and these con artists capitalise on this. The martial arts have always been presented in a fashion which makes them seem like ethereal powers can be gleaned, but those of us who have been around the martial block a few times know that the martial arts are nothing more than a way to tap into what we already posess. Every man (and I use that term generically) has abilities beyond his own comprehension. Practice, dedication, tenacity, and patience are what bring the rewards- not bowing down to some "God on Earth" who will light the path. We are all flesh, blood, and spirit.

Algebra seems like magic to a first grader.

My statement was directed at the fact that ChungMooWarrior stated we were all right AGES ago in a seperate post (And a few others lol) After that he left.....So not much point trying to help him now :asian:

Latest Discussions