IKKA Folded?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Hey, we got a few designers on here... :)

And we do hosting too! :)

</shameless plugs>

Seriously, if anyone does talk to RP Jr. and dropped us a plug, I'd appreciate it. :)

Lets hope whoever is working on it puts up a 'under construction' type message. It'll help keep folks from worrying.

:)

Bob,

Did you mean EP Jr.? or RP Jr. as in Remy Presas Jr? or RP Jr. meaning me? ;) I would assume Ed Parker Jr. being a Kenpo post and all :D

Could Not resist :D

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not really clear what the confusion stems from.
Are people thinking that because the web-site is down that the organization is too?
That's the danger of E-Kenpo.
Web-sites go down and there's general panic and fear.
:rolleyes:
Just kiddin guys...
Keep us posted.
Your Brother
John

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A message from Ed Parker Jr.

====
Status of the IKKA
by Ed Parker Jr.

The IKKA has been going through some obvious changes, and I apologize for any problems or concerns that has resulted during these changes.

We have had 3 leaders/owners of the IKKA since its beginnings. 1. Edmund K. Parker Sr., 2. Leilani Parker, and 3. Marc Anthony.

Mr. Anthony had bought all of the copyrights etc. at the beginning of 2003. In a contract with the Ed Parker estate he had one year to implement and make his plan work. That plan did not work and he has since resigned from his position and is releasing all copyrights back to the Parker estate. At that time I will be taking over as CEO, owner and President of the IKKA. This is a legal transition period that is going on right now, and we are expected to be up and running again publicly with in the next month or two.

Behind the scenes we have a tremendous amount of things happening and many, many people are involved to make this work. We will be releasing a new website and all pertinent information will be posted on it when it is up. We are excited and we are working hard to bring some amazing things to the Ed Parker Kenpo community via the IKKA. As an example we have teamed up with the Disney Company as well as the Tiger Claw Group and we will be producing some awesome things with in the not too distant future.

I am well aware of the immediate concerns and my staff or myself will personally handle any and all concerns that the members may and or do have.

The current IKKA number is 626 577 4114 and the mailing address is back to being at 1705 E. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91106.

I appreciate your patience during this transitional period and if anyone needs further assistance or has any concerns please call or write to the numbers above or you may send emails to [email protected].

Thank you,
Ed Parker Jr.
IKKA President

E

Eggman

No need to panic, the website is being worked on so i hear. The people with the inside track had to remain silent as per Mr Parker's post on kenponet. I wonder what would happen if this site went down for a while what kind of chaos would reign.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eggman
No need to panic, the website is being worked on so i hear. The people with the inside track had to remain silent as per Mr Parker's post on kenponet. I wonder what would happen if this site went down for a while what kind of chaos would reign.

We were down for about 2-3 weeks last December... I got several hundred emails and ICQ messages, as well as a great number of phone calls from folks wondering what happened.

Chaos factor - high. :)

Thats why I say we got the best members out there. :)

teej

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Concerning Mr. Trejo and his own organization.

I called him the other day and told him I heard he was forming his own organization. He told me that he has always had his own organization. He said that all he is doing is putting everything on paper to track the students he has been working with.

I did not get the impression that there was anything new on the horizon at this time.

yours in Kenpo,
Teej