Ido Portal Method?

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I understand conor mcgregor makes this part of his training system and he is doing well enough as a fighter. I see "some" similar movements in my Silat training...and also some yoga like motions which I also do (or try to do). Its seems like a good addition - but there are movements no one but a very fit, young, or professional MMA person could get away with :)

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah. Cool to watch like gymnastics and wushu, but you would have to be fit, young and flexible to try this stuff. I'd like to see how he trains middle-aged folks!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah. Cool to watch like gymnastics and wushu, but you would have to be fit, young and flexible to try this stuff. I'd like to see how he trains middle-aged folks!
Me too. I think he has a video somewhere showing his mom performing exercises that seem more practical for normal middle-age folks, so presumably he has some kind of program developed for those who aren't young and athletic.

23rdwave

Green Belt
Reaction score
Me too. I think he has a video somewhere showing his mom performing exercises that seem more practical for normal middle-age folks, so presumably he has some kind of program developed for those who aren't young and athletic.

Most of his "people" already have a background in gymnastics, dance or some other body method. He takes people from N - Z not A - Z.

Latest Discussions