I want equal space/time!

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Hey Ricardo,
Nobody abandoned you, how many times have hands been extended to you in friendship? Mine? Tess? Mr. Conatser? Just those few of us? Instead of always complaining about how mistreated you are, do/say something positive. I bet you have said something along those lines to your high school students. C'mon man, you are a professional teacher, teach.

I'm not complaining, rarely do I do that cause I don't believe in telling others what to do. I'm just teasing, bantering as always, even the "Queen of Pain" can see that!:)

Too many other people like to come here and fight, I don't .:cool:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess
*waiting patiently in the LR with my whip in hand ;)*

Until we get fresh towels as Kaith promised, I ain't going in there!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Michael Billings
Aargghhh! That be the place for the grumblers and gripers. The place to let off steam, or to yell and scream.

Have at it then!!!

-Michael

PS - Ricardo, are YOU feeling the need to start a Tracy room and Moderate it?

Who, me? Yeah, it'll be a place to scream if Tess gets ahold of me.

Moderator? No, I can't see myself being a boss here. This outfit is MOB controlled, and I ain't a "made man."
:)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Brother John
HEY MOD'S:
I've got an idea...
for those who want to whine and complain
Flame and Throw mudd
grummble/gripe....etc...
maybe we could create a forum just for them.

Come On guys, this is really petty.

Can't we get along better than this? I know it's not a real community, it's just the internet and highly synthetic...
but Please.

Your Brother
John

Now, Charlie Brown fits me alright, where is that red headed little girl?;)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Now, Charlie Brown fits me alright, where is that red headed little girl?;)

Attachments

• $lucy01.gif
    $lucy01.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 149

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd put up the pic of the Red Haired gal...but then I'd have to suspend myself for breaking the rules....
:D

So i went and did it on my other forum instead. :D

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Geez, not her. I'd end up getting arrested for domestic violence. What a nag, and a shrew Lucy is.:barf:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
And I contributed to it, for which I apologize. Back to topic, I think a Tracy's/Traco/Chinese Kenpo MT forum would be great. I reserve the right, however, to lurk in the EPAK forum from time to time. :lurk:

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
The only things we want to keep out of the EPAK forum are BS, Flaming, disrespect and trolls.
I didn't think I was THAT much of an internet/forum neophyte, what praytell is a "troll"?

Thanks
Your Brother(s Grimm)
John

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someone just looking to cause trouble, usually by saying something that will provoke an outraged or exaggerated response:
http://www.houghi.org/jargon/troll.php
http://www.netlingo.com/lookup.cfm?term=troll

The original troll is generally considered to be the message cross-posted between a cat lovers' group and a cooking group, "How do you cook a cat?", ostensibly looking for actual advice on cooking cats but actually looking for the cooks to produce serious answers that the cat lovers would howl about.

Many trolls now consider themselves USENET Performance Artists, posting as a form of "artistic expression". :shrug:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
Trolls are someone just looking to cause trouble, usually by saying something that will provoke an outraged or exaggerated response and consider themselves USENET Performance Artists, posting as a form of "artistic expression".

Troll Alert = Level Orange

:rofl:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Troll Alert = Level Orange

A troll for the Kenpo forum: I heard Al Tracy taught Ed Parker everything he knew about the martial arts. Is that true?

OP
M

marshallbd

Can you tell me the differences in Tracy's and Parkers Kenpo. I thought Tracy's came out of Parkers Teaching. Please forgive me If I asked a stupid question but thats how you learn right?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
I happen to like this discussion on the topic:

http://www.kenporaw.bravepages.com/Paper2.htm

But yes, the Tracy's did come out of Mr. Parkers system. The forms through Long 5 are the same, or are very similar. Many of the Sets were a later development and are not used in the Tracy System. The Tracy system includes forms from other systems, some of which were taught by Mr. Parker such as Book Set (Panther) or Tiger and Crane.

Lamont

OP
M

marshallbd

Thanks for the answer.....it is helpful.....I am trying to figure out which I want to continue in....I have a yellow in Tracy's and a yellow in AK....but due to circumstances I could not control I had to leave both schools.......Now I'm looking for a new one...I think I found on and it is in teaches EPAK .

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by marshallbd
Thanks for the answer.....it is helpful.....I am trying to figure out which I want to continue in....I have a yellow in Tracy's and a yellow in AK....but due to circumstances I could not control I had to leave both schools.......Now I'm looking for a new one...I think I found on and it is in teaches EPAK .

Don't do it!!!:)

Latest Discussions