I suppose use of a fowling blunt would be cheating...

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just, you know, more realistic...
VwJYl8n.jpg

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I take it this is like paintball and it's people v. people. I wonder how getting hit with one of those arrows feels compared to getting hit with a paintball?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I only see one arrow for each player dose that mean you win or lose with one shot

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes, like paintball and for safety, they probably have rules that put an upper limit on the speed. Maybe 250 - 300 fps?

They're recurve bows but I doubt they are the 40lbs draw type, even with the blunt that could do a heck of a lot of damage as the shaft went through the blunt end into the target. Likely they are no more than 15lb draw. probably 10...or possibly they are completely insane and going 20 or higher

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just looked this up "Archery Tag" and it appears they allow up to 40lbs but they recommend 30 to 35 lbs...:hmm: and no throat protection in site....I'm thinking this more of a study in whether or not Darwin was right.

But these are the official arrows, and the tip looks like it is not at all aerodynamic and it may be soft enough so I could be wrong

a6888d8ef7168aa7beefe4948aa2badc.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I suppose use of a fowling blunt would be cheating...

I'm thinking using any other blunt would be a real bad thing so fowling blunt would likely get you a red card :D

My first thought however was a small game blunt....also would likely get you kicked out of the game

kondor.jpg

dscn1466.jpg