I really try my best, but with no results... :(

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wise words people, I think you've covered all the bases there and hit each one properly :tup:.

Whether the situation is real or not, all the OP needs to deal with the situation has been examined and reflected upon.

Given that the drama is being played out in a place of business, the best advice of all is to ensure that the police are aware of the situation. That's been passed on by several now so there's no need to reinforce the point further, except to emphasise to DB that those that have given the advice know what they're talking about.

The Net is hardly the right place to go for advice on such a stressful situation in the end. You can get some general sense of whether you're acting properly or not by talking to people there but who you really need to talk to is your father - part of his 'job description' is to protect and guide you after all.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey ppl, oh **** im so****ing afraid ppl, last half hour came he again, the bodybuilder with hes best friend, and hes friend is so large, he looks like schawrzenegger or somethin.He came to and said "Wheres your father?" i said "He is not here, why u ask" "My friend said that lookin for me and wants to fight wit me" i was like "I dont know what he said, but i can promise you if you touch my father i will break your nose", hes best friend replies to that "What did you just said?Zo break what?" and at this time i was really afraid, i had never this feeling, never.I came a lil bit closer to them "I said if you touch my father or somethin liek that that i will break your nose" they laughed so hard and was like "Ehhh ehhh ado, u dont have no idea", then i come close to them "Wait, so oyu guys take steroids and ****, killing your-self with that, and want to scare me away?You really think im afraid of your mukis?" they replied to this "Yes ado u should be scared" and then they just leaved the place.Thats it.

People seriouzsly what should I do?They lookin ****in large with huge mukis n ****...i dont want that they touch my father, people fast advice please.
This situation seems to be very serious, and he said that he will come back and talk to him.
Your father can put a sign in his window that says, " We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." Then when things like this happen, CALL THE COPS!!!

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Someone actually gave me a negative rep (anonymously, of course), for my reply in this thread. It said, "He's not looking for a lecture." Well, if this rep was given to me by the OP, then he can tell me what he is looking for. If not, then you can not say what he is looking for. Besides, when someone puts out a story like this, and asks for advice, I give it my way - - that's who I am. If you don't like it, ignore it (or bad rep it if you want), but I think that's what people come here for - - a cross-section of responses from different kinds of people. I am my own kind of person.

The OP said this:
was he right, or was it me?Who was the winner?He had more fear?I just cant ...
Please people, any advice?Help me... :(

Thank you!
If he wants to know if he is "right" or not, I will tell him - - even lecture him if I feel it might do him some good. He said "help me" so I chose to help in my own way. Perhaps it will not help him, but maybe someone else who reads this thread. My response, as well as other people's, give different perspectives on how to handle this kind of situation. He can choose which one he feels fits his needs better - - not you, Mr/Ms anonymous.

Perhaps you are right, though. The OP might not need a lecture now - - he might have needed the lecture before he opened his mouth and brought more trouble down on him and his family. Being a Martial Artist (in my opinion) also means being mature. What I have read does not reflect that. I know, from first hand experience, that there are times when it is best to stand up tall, and face down a bully. Being meek and humble might cause a fight quicker than talking a big game sometimes. However, the manner in which you speak those words, the reasons behind your posturing, and the options available might give cause for a wiser choice than to provoke future problems.

I train in the Martial Art, and that Martial Art is for the street. I see no difference in my advice on dealing with a hostile person as to what works in the street, because my training is for the street. Talk tough, or don't talk tough - - either way you might have to back it up with action. If you are not prepared for that, then you are in over your head. It is my belief that anyone can match wits with a dimwit, but a real Martial Artist knows how to diffuse a situation without becoming like the dimwit. If talking tough, and using profanity damages your reputation, your father's business, and still provokes trouble, maybe getting people hurt or killed, then it does not seem to me to be a wise choice. My advice is be careful when you leave work at night!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please, return to the original topic.

-K. Lane/ tkdgirl
-MT Moderator-

Latest Discussions