I need a gi

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Those Juko are nice, too bad you can't get them as seperates, I like a larger top than I need for the bottom.

Give them a call, a couple of months ago I asked about ordering just the Primo pants, and they were fine with it.

Lamont

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I've heard that the Shureido gi are larger than others at the same size (meaning they fit large), is that true? If my Pro Force gi is a 5, should I get a size 5 from Shureido or 4 1/2 perhaps? I'm thinking of getting the TK-10 for the shorter arms and legs anyway.

Thanks!

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am 5'8 and about 160lbs and wear a Shureido TK-10 Size 4.5. But I would talk to Shureido USA and give them you measurements so they can help you just to be sure. They are very nice and helpful.

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'll give them a call. I'm 6 foot even and right at 200 pounds. I was going to buy the gi from DiscoutMAS though, and didn't want to Shureido the impression I'd be buying when I called. I'll call them tomorrow though. I guess they won't mind too much as long as I buy one of their gi from somebody.

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I can get them for you also if need be. But the direct prices are not really bad considering the service you get.

Latest Discussions