I miss my dojang

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last week I could not atend TKD class just Kenpo class, afther leaving my little Ana in the school I pass by my dojang and feel like a miss something, and this something is: my sambunim.... I really like him he's a good teacher and knows (most of the time) how to make one's confortable and like an importante person, my classmates.... mostly young kids and some moms, you see my dojang has a family atmosphere, the working area.... my dojang is clean and neat, with good ilumination.

In my dojang I am not just a black belt, I am a senior Black Belt that has all the respect from the TKD family.

I can't wait till tuesday night to step on the working area and say Hello to all......

Manny

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, I know that feeling! :)

Reminds me to sew on all my patches on my new uniform, so I can get myself pressed into teaching again! :D

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes my dojang has a nice atmosphere of friendship and family thing, as you may know the people there is mostly kids and teens with a few moms, no seniors there in fact afther sambunim (56) and his wife (I think 45) I'm the oldest with 41.

Here you have the web site of my dojang/organizacion http://www.hwarangtaekwondo.com.mx/

Manny