I met Royler

TonyU

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ah, down in south Jersey. We had him yesterday at Professor Savarese's school.
Third seminar I've taken with and he is amazing.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I met Royler Gracie when I had a seminar being taught by him today. I must say, this guy is amazing. He teaches all over the place and does lots of traveling with all the teaching he does.
What did you learn from him?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, down in south Jersey. We had him yesterday at Professor Savarese's school.
Third seminar I've taken with and he is amazing.
Hey Tony! Haven't seen you on MartialTalk in forever. Hope you stick around and join in more of the discussions.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I met Royler Gracie when I had a seminar being taught by him today. I must say, this guy is amazing. He teaches all over the place and does lots of traveling with all the teaching he does.
I'll bet he is. That must have been a great seminar.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
What did you learn from him?

Some takedowns, leg locks and foot locks, how to choke somebody out by pulling them up by the nose, methods for passing the guard, lots of stuff.

Charlemagne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice! He was in Austin, TX not that long ago, and I thought about going but it didn't work out. Pedro Sauer is going to be here in a couple of months, and I am very much looking forward to that.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, haven't been here in about 10 or so years. We'll see.
If that's so you were on here before I was and you were off when I joined, if the last time you were on here was 10 years ago. Anyway if you are a returning member I would like to say welcome back.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice! He was in Austin, TX not that long ago, and I thought about going but it didn't work out. Pedro Sauer is going to be here in a couple of months, and I am very much looking forward to that.

Awesome. I've been to Austin, its really nice there. I do know Royler travels around quite a bit with all the teaching and seminars he does. He is one of the few people to wear the coral belt in Jiu Jitsu which is of alternating red and black colors. Not that many people reach such a rank in BJJ. Supposedly he will be going to Australia to teach sometime soon although exactly when I don't know. Australia is another beautiful place to visit although I've heard crazy stories about the wildlife there.

Latest Discussions