I make seven predictions and one educated guess

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just a note. I have seen 5 officers fired (or allowed to resign) in the past 9 years. And many more recieving substantial suspensions w/o pay. None of them were on the news or pubicly announced. Just because you dont see it on the tube or the net doesnt mean its not happening.The idea that ALL cops protect ALL cops is moronic. Any LEO will probably tell you of a cop or two that they WISH would get fired. What they WILL do is avoid jumping into a lynch mob against a cop they dont know without all the facts. This is because so many people seem to want to lynch cops for doing the RIGHT thing that just LOOKED wrong on the media.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am about as pro cop as it gets, and I will say that IF it happened the way it was reported he should be fired.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
From what I could find, a legal review resulted in no charges against either the officer or the owner. The Columbian reported that, in June 2008, Officer Roger Evans received a letter of reprimand.

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
As to #8:

I would say the same thing for any civilain as well.

I tend not to believe that the news gives the complete and/or completely correct side to any story that they present. I have been personally involved in too many things that have gotten news coverage, and seen them portrayed incorrectly to trust them.

Latest Discussions