I like Kenpo...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Kenpo...that's it really...some people think I need to post more in the martial arts section...so...I posted...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok so what do you like about it or what dislikes do you have on Kenpo. Guess I need to ask what version of Kenpo also

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I like Kenpo...that's it really...some people think I need to post more in the martial arts section...so...I posted...

nobody thinks you need to post more in the martial arts discussions, if that's not what you are genuinely interested in discussing. However, given your posting history, some of us feel that you should be honest with the readership about the fact that you are a paid conservative lobbyist pushing a deliberately deceptive message regarding global climate change, among other things. Just be honest about that, so people understand where your true motivations come from.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nobody thinks you need to post more in the martial arts discussions, if that's not what you are genuinely interested in discussing. However, given your posting history, some of us feel that you should be honest with the readership about the fact that you are a paid conservative lobbyist pushing a deliberately deceptive message regarding global climate change, among other things. Just be honest about that, so people understand where your true motivations come from.

Late to the party on the overall posting stuff. This is no terms meant to disrespect the being, just the personal views, (nobody on this board or in particular anybody else) but in the UK, and this is my own concerted opinion, C = middle ground deception. L = Lets get the people on board for lobbying and erroneous targets. Lib = I don't have a ****ing clue about anything. The truth eludes them etc etc etc etc

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kosho Shorie Kempo through Roland Roemer via, Bruce Juchnik...plus one belt rank from the Tracy system when I was in grade school...

Late to the party on the overall posting stuff. This is no terms meant to disrespect the being, just the personal views, (nobody on this board or in particular anybody else) but in the UK, and this is my own concerted opinion, C = middle ground deception. L = Lets get the people on board for lobbying and erroneous targets. Lib = I don't have a ****ing clue about anything. The truth eludes them etc etc etc etc

Just to save you some grief from the moderators...political discussion of any sort needs to be confined to the Study or the Basement...they get testy when you start posting about non-martial arts related stuff in the martial arts related areas...:wavey:

You should repost this in the study, we are pretty friendly to political talk in that forum...and someone from across the pond would be a great asset in there...

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score

No, it is not a deceptive message...man made global warming hysteria is just that hysteria...now any further discussion needs to be taken to a place where this topic is allowed...more than happy to talk about this in the Basement...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
People, lets stay on topic with the OP. Cheap shots are just that.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well...cheap shots are nice because the aren't "expensive" shots...now those are...well..expensive...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cheap or expensive makes no difference, they will not be tolerated on this side of the fence. This is not up for debate.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
No, it is not a deceptive message...man made global warming hysteria is just that hysteria...now any further discussion needs to be taken to a place where this topic is allowed...more than happy to talk about this in the Basement...

Might want to take your own advice....read the quote to follow

Just to save you some grief from the moderators...political discussion of any sort needs to be confined to the Study or the Basement...they get testy when you start posting about non-martial arts related stuff in the martial arts related areas...:wavey:

You should repost this in the study, we are pretty friendly to political talk in that forum...and someone from across the pond would be a great asset in there...

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmmm...I start a simple topic..."I like kenpo". Flying Crane comes in with politics from another thread, I answer the question, politely direct him off of this martial arts read and to the appropriate forum and then Xue Sheng tells me to take my own advice...

I am the victim here...all I wanted to do was make a statement about kenpo...and I get followed and criticized by people who disagree with my opinions on other topics...

I thought this was the kenpo forum...

I demand justice...:EG:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm...I start a simple topic..."I like kenpo". Flying Crane comes in with politics from another thread, I answer the question, politely direct him off of this martial arts read and to the appropriate forum and then Xue Sheng tells me to take my own advice...

I am the victim here...all I wanted to do was make a statement about kenpo...and I get followed and criticized by people who disagree with my opinions on other topics...

I think you have at least one groupie that follows you from thread to thread. I thought they wanted to avoid you and your posts ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Which apparently you haven't.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

Please keep this discussion civil, and on-topic. If you wish to make political statements, take it to the appropriate forum.

-Ronald Shin
-MT Assistant Admininstrator

Latest Discussions