I did it! I got my Black Sash!

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tony said:
This saturday was sheer hell but finally i got my black sash!
Hey Tony :) Congratulations I am SO pleased for you. You GO!! :) :) And now get on into your profile it still says brown sash as I'm checking it and those days are gone for you now!!! I'm sure you've had a few pints (of vodka) up in the beautiful Oxford?? If not, have one for me whe ya do!! :D

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

OP
T

Tony

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenna said:
Hey Tony :) Congratulations I am SO pleased for you. You GO!! :) :) And now get on into your profile it still says brown sash as I'm checking it and those days are gone for you now!!! I'm sure you've had a few pints (of vodka) up in the beautiful Oxford?? If not, have one for me whe ya do!! :D

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Hi Jenna, thanks! Well as requested I updated my profile! So what style do you practice and where are you from? I am actually not a big drinker but I should be out this coming weekend as its a Bank Holiday so I may celebrate then!

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tony said:
Hi Jenna, thanks! Well as requested I updated my profile! So what style do you practice and where are you from? I am actually not a big drinker but I should be out this coming weekend as its a Bank Holiday so I may celebrate then!
Hey Tony :)
Good lad, I never touch the stuff meself either, well WKDs don't really count right?? But yay for May and two bank holidays and you deserve a treat for all your training efforts!! And remember now you got the black sash you gotta start ALL OVER AGAIN, ha! :D Good luck to ya.

Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome!! Congrats Tony!!!:partyon:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WooHoo! Way to go Tony! Congratulations!!!!

:partyon::partyon:

:asian: :asian: :asian:

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Way to go Tony, I am very happy for you!!! It is so exciting when someone reaches that milestone!! Congratulations!!!!!

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats, my friend. What you have achieved is something that nobody can take away.

Now the real learning begins!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!

:partyon::partyon::partyon:

Latest Discussions