I came to a conclusion

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That I have developed a paranoia... that the little autoflush units in public restrooms are really just cameras hidden behind the squares of smokey glass on the sensor array that feed back to a dwarfish little man in a dingy control room somplace whos job it is would be to push the button that flushes the toilet when we walk away.

I can test/confirm that paranoia by walking up to the urinal and placing my hand in front of the sensor for a few seconds, then removing it, and the toilet doesn't flush. It's like he KNOWS I was testing him, and didn't push the button.

Oh my yes.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:) so my question is why do you still insit on going only to those units in public restrooms :rofl:

jkembry

Black Belt
Reaction score
Interesting conclusion...and after seeing all the speed cameras and security cameras in place -- especially in and around Washington DC where I work and live...I suspect not too far fetched.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Paranoia…nah

It is no worse than the guy that I know sits in an insignificant office on an insignificant planet in an insignificant corner of the universe that is watching me constantly and on occasion pushes thte button labeled give Xue a bad day and then he just sit backs a laughs :D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Cryo... you've got a good theory. Yes, now I understand that it's scary so just calm down for a moment. You're okay, you're at home where the toilet doesn't flush until YOU want it to.
Now, don't be frighten but some guys are coming over to see you. They'll have white coats on and a very neat special jacket just for you to wear. Never mind that it doesn't have sleeves or buckles up in the back... it's okay. You're going on vacation away from auto technology that makes us lazier each day. A nice room with no furniture and nice soft walls that you can bang your head against without hurt... all day.
So just rest and wait.

You're going to be alright.

:rolleyes:

Phadrus00

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That I have developed a paranoia... that the little autoflush units in public restrooms are really just cameras hidden behind the squares of smokey glass on the sensor array that feed back to a dwarfish little man in a dingy control room somplace whos job it is would be to push the button that flushes the toilet when we walk away.

I can test/confirm that paranoia by walking up to the urinal and placing my hand in front of the sensor for a few seconds, then removing it, and the toilet doesn't flush. It's like he KNOWS I was testing him, and didn't push the button.

Oh my yes.

I think Cryo is right AND I think the Flush Dwarfs are in leage with the little people that live in the vending machins and eat my change and refuse to give me my Soda! Evil little Sprites! They are probably Unionized! GRRRRRRR!

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
On that note and if I take it as there being a dwarf... I can say I've been mooning people!!! However, explain why we're still able to flush it if we need to, by pushing that little black button near the eye?

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
However, explain why we're still able to flush it if we need to, by pushing that little black button near the eye?

In case the dwarf is, himself, using a toilet somplace.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno, everytime I turn mine on, all I see is a big eye with words floating around it that say "Play" "Speical Features" and "Chapters" and its on every channel, so I dont turn it on much anymore.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
The only way to be certain is to pee on the little window and see if the Flush Dwarf comes out to clean it off.

But I guess the real question here is, what do you have against gainful employment for the vertically challenged? Don't tell me you're one of those Randy Newman types.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, so I put the tape over it and the Toilet didnt flush. I tried several attempts. I went back in just now, and the tape is gone.

See? See? Dingy little room, toilet flush dwarf.

Told you.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
http://www.youtube.com/v/aD21JDMp86c&hl=en&fs=1

I'm just an average man
With an average life
I work from 9 to 5
Hey, hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone
In my average home
But why do i always feel
Like I'm in the Twilight zone and--

I always feel like
Somebody's Watchin' me

And I have no privacy

I always feel like
Somebody's watchin' me

Tell me is it just a dream?

When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight (SLAM)
People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid
Or can the people on TV see me or am I just paranoid?
When I'm in the shower-I'm afraid to wash my hair
'Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
People say I'm crazy.....just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of "Psycho" too much
That's why--

I always feel like
Somebody's watchin' me

And I have no privacy

I always feel like
Somebody's watchin' me

Who's playin' tricks on me?

I don't know anymore
Are the neighbors watching me?
Well is the mailman watching me?

And I don't feel safe anymore--oh what a mess!
I wonder who's watching me now (BOO!) --The IRS?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ok, so I put the tape over it and the Toilet didnt flush. I tried several attempts. I went back in just now, and the tape is gone.

See? See? Dingy little room, toilet flush dwarf.

Told you.

I never doubted you for a minute...

But.... It may be worse than you think

On the NYS thruway :uhohh: they also control the regular toilets :uhohh: the sinks :uhohh: and...:uhohh:... the paper towel dispensers