OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Miles & everyone else,
Its great being here.

Domino,
yea especially when I was a teenager I was overly ambitious and wanted to do everything and anything but I would spend atleast 5 years in each style to get atleast a basic understanding. But in the end I found I could best relate to CMA so thats what I persued and am still doing so.

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Miles & everyone else,
Its great being here.

Domino,
yea especially when I was a teenager I was overly ambitious and wanted to do everything and anything but I would spend atleast 5 years in each style to get atleast a basic understanding. But in the end I found I could best relate to CMA so thats what I persued and am still doing so.

Cool, I have to agree, same,
however Im intrigued by drunken style and wing chun pole at the moment,would love to get me one.

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Cool, I have to agree, same,
however Im intrigued by drunken style and wing chun pole at the moment,would love to get me one.

Yea, Zuijiu Quan is pretty cool! Actually both Tong Long Quan & Ying Jiao Pai have a Drunken form as well. In Tong Long its called "Zui Luohan"

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey MBuzzy,

thanks, actually I see that your location is in Dayton. If you dont mind me asking where do you train at? I've spent a lot of time in Dayton in the past and sometimes still go there. (friends from the University transferred there) thanks, i would like to check out a few m.a. schools at some point. Thanks.

Latest Discussions