Hypothetical question - Canada

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, remember that a BlackBelt in Canada is only = a US Brown belt due to the exchange rank. :D

:lfao: TFF!

I'm ok with all this....well not so much the adding "Eh" after everything but........hey wait a minute....would this mean I would have to start wearing a Tuque.... Cause if it does... the deals OFF!!! :D

You should ask Lisa to send you a tuque. Mine's great! It says ... uh ... well, I can't type it here. But it's funny as hell!

Well it is #10 in the top 12 happiest countries of the world afterall....

That's cuz pot's legal in certain cities. :lol2:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I took the test. Canada doesn't want me. Seems the big stink point for me is, no JOB waiting, and no option to say MOVE A BUSINESS there. LOL!

Hagakure

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I took the test. Canada doesn't want me. Seems the big stink point for me is, no JOB waiting, and no option to say MOVE A BUSINESS there. LOL!

Would you all want to actually move there? I'm not knocking it at all, only went once, it seemed pretty cool (no pun intended!).

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You should ask Lisa to send you a tuque. Mine's great! It says ... uh ... well, I can't type it here. But it's funny as hell!

Not sure about that... just between you and me.... I'm still hidding form Chew...although I will never admit it publically :uhyeah:

That's cuz pot's legal in certain cities. :lol2:

OH sure now you tell me when its only about 20 years to late :D

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ditto that. 62. :(

I'll hide you, Shesulsa. If the RC's start asking questions we're blaming the whole thing on Green. I'm not quite sure what he'll do once he's deported but you can teach the classes while he's ummmmm away.:boing1:
lori

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i'll hide you, shesulsa. If the rc's start asking questions we're blaming the whole thing on green. I'm not quite sure what he'll do once he's deported but you can teach the classes while he's ummmmm away.:boing1:
Lori
lol

Latest Discussions