Howdy

Silverwing

White Belt
Reaction score
I've learned in the martial arts that when someone who outranks you tells you to do something, you do it, so here i am saying hello like the forums say to. I have trained for six and a half years in Tang Soo Do and have achieved Cho Dan Bo (Dark Blue belt). I stumbled accross this site while trying to research martial arts to begin training in a second art and liked the site and so here I am.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!:)

Mike

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Even though most of us subscribe to the "follow the higher ranked person's instructions" philosophy in the dojo / dojang, everyone's opinions here are usually welcome. Everyone has something to contribute, regardless of rank / experience. Experts can share their experiences, beginners can give valuable insights into matters that many of us may have forgotten over the years, and so forth.

We look forward to your posts.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..As Grenadier " Everybody has something to contribute." As one of my Instructors is fond of saying "Nobody knows EVERYTHING, but everybody knows SOMETHING...

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Silverwing said:
I've learned in the martial arts that when someone who outranks you tells you to do something, you do it...
Excellent attitude, now fetch me a beer. :uhyeah:

Oh, and welcome to MT.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Silverwing said:
when someone who outranks you tells you to do something, you do it

Only if you're in the Armed Forces or a Prospect for an MC club..

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk ~ Happy Posting! :asian:

IMP

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've been in TSD for three years and haven't heard of Cho Dan Bo. Either way, welcome!

Ian

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Silverwing said:
I've learned in the martial arts that when someone who outranks you tells you to do something, you do it, so here i am saying hello like the forums say to. I have trained for six and a half years in Tang Soo Do and have achieved Cho Dan Bo (Dark Blue belt). I stumbled accross this site while trying to research martial arts to begin training in a second art and liked the site and so here I am.

Welcome.

Latest Discussions