jisshukan

jisshukan

White Belt
Reaction score
GREETINGS TO EVERYONE. I JUST BECOME A MEMBER. MY NAME IS ROBERT SHINSHII. BORN IN SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO KNOW LIVING IN PENSILVANIA. BEEN PRACTICING OKINAWAN KARATE KOBUDO FOR 24 YEARS, 11 OF THEM TEACHING AND STILL LEARNING. MY PRIMARY STYLE IS OKINAWA SHORIN RYU MATSUMURA SEITO KARATE KOBUDO, BUT ALSO HAVE B.B. IN SHOTOKAN AND ADVANCE KYU LEVEL IN HUNG GAR. ANYTHING THAT I CAN HELP WITH, JUST LET ME KNOW. ARIGATO, SAYONARA.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Jisshukan! :)

Helpful hint: You might want to turn off the Caps Lock on your keyboard. Typing in all caps is often construde as yelling. :)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Greetings from a fellow Pennsylvanian! :wavey: Whereabouts do you live? I'm in Philadelphia.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Robert.
I'm probably dating myself, but does anyone else remember Garrett Morris on SNL as the Interpreter for the Hearing Impaired? Chevy Chase would read the news, and Morris would basically scream the same thing...

OP
J

jisshukan

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone, My name is Robert Martínez Shinshii. Born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and still leaving here. Been practicing Okinawan Karate and Kobudo for 26 years, 13 of them teaching and still learning. My primary style is Okinawan Shorin Ryu Karate Kobudo from the Matsumura lineage. Also have B.B. in Shotokan karate and some knowledge in Hung Gar Gung Fu. Anything that I can help with, just let me know. Domo Arigato Gozaimasu and in Hogan (okinawan language) Kafuusi deebiru.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions