Howdy

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi folks I am new here but not new to Martial arts. I've been learning and teaching for twenty years. I started in Tae Kwon do and I transitioned to Hapkido in 2005.

Thanks for having me,
Jon

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello Jon, welcome to MT! We have a very active and knowledge group of people on the Korean Martial Arts threads here, always glad to have another!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard, Jon.............

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, buddy.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.

I took a look at your web site. I think the idea is good, especially if it's intended to supplement, rather than replace, personal instruction. I like the look and feel of the site, overall. However, it falls prey to a far too common problem; English. Your constant use of "waste" when you clearly mean "waist", as one example. Good editting is not only important, I'd say it is absolutely vital to a good, professional web site.

OP
Instructor

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will fix the error! Hapkido Online was originally designed for my military students who want to continue training with me even though they or I have transferred to another unit. It is definitely a supplement, though I am trying to make it a powerful one.

Latest Discussions