new guy

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
well, in retrospect, being an assistant admin allows you some degree of handle-taunting immunity. The jokes can't be any worse that the others, anyhow ;)

In all truth and honesty, Our Tess aka "The Queen of Pain" The leader of the LLR, can do no wrong, can cross no line and is always always right :D

If you would like to challenge that, egg, I suggest you remember that the ladies of the LLR normally ban together to protect our queen and have, on occasion, been known to be rather unpleasant :D

However, if your into that kinda thing... I digress and will shut up now ;)

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I live all the way down in Huntington. However, I train doctor's offices on using the medical billing software they purchase from our company. My very first training (October 2000) was in Ranson. Long drive - Nice People.

Yes indeed, some nice people wherever you go ;)

As to Mr. Egg..*cracks the whip with a wink to Lisa* ;)

Sorry bout hijacking your thread HKF ~!!!

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Getting back on track....Welcome, Hong Kong Fooey! :wavey: Hope you enjoy the board. Please take a look & the various areas we have & don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any. :)

(and yes, I used to watch you on Sat. morning cartoons too--you're on my computer wallpaper at work..."#1 Super Guy!" :lol: )

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :)

I look forward to talking with you in the TKD forum.

Latest Discussions