Howdy Y'all!

psyon82

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ben ("hi Ben") . . . and I am a lurker. I've been lurking this site for over a year now. I finally created an account . . . then lurked some more (doh!). I finally decided to come out of my shell and start posting.

I live in San Antonio, and I am currently studying Kajukenbo under Sigung Steve Watson and Chinese Kenpo under Sifu Gary Swan. I received my introduction to Kajukenbo from Master Dann Baker while attending Texas State University. Then when circumstances brought me to San Antonio, I decided to continue training. Currently, I am a brown belt and will test for black . . . NEXT WEEK! I also hold the rank of purple belt in Chinese Kenpo. I decided to start Chinese Kenpo because I wanted to add more martial arts training to my schedule. I enjoy studying these two arts simultaneously, for they complement each other very well. I plan on adding a weapons-based system (FMA) later down the road.

I look forward to finally voicing my opinion in topics, as well as meeting other martial arts enthusiasts. Hope all is well!

- Ben

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello from Ohio...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi Ben, glad you joined us. Welcome and enjoy.

Mark Jordan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Ben! Continue training and good luck on your quest for the black belt.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Ben! :D Welcome out of Lurkdom! (don't go back there, ;)) Happy Posting! :)