Howdy to y'all

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy from Alabama,

I've been lurking on these forums for a bit, and like what I see, so I hope y'all don't mind if I stick around for a bit. I've been referred to this forum by some of my firearms buddies at Glocktalk.com, and also some folks from Swordforum.com, and recognize several of the folks here already.

Some info about me:

I'm a cancer researcher by day, martial artist by night (and weekends), and I've been in the martial arts for about 20 years (2 years of inactivity, which I swear I'll never do again). I've been wandering around for a good bit, during those 20 years, jumping from one school to another, and then to a postdoctoral position, and then to a "real" research position, and have had to live like a gypsy during many of those years, packing up and leaving.

I hope to enjoy a good measure of residential stability, though, now that I've been nicely settled here in the land of the never-ending glass of sweetened iced tea and fine barbecue.

Anyways, just dropping by to say hello.

Regards,

Ron

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!! :ultracool

Mike

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi from Texas, Ron! :wavey: Glad you decided to "come out of the shadows." :lol: Hope you enjoy the forums & don't hesitate to ask for assistance getting around MT; we have a lot of nice people here to help.
:)

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome ......learning nevers stops ...so many kinds of arts...enjoy your journey.....Aloha

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome from Ohio..

Latest Discussions