How you doing Sir?

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just drop by and let me tell you I am fine, don't recall the last training session but basically I am off the mat since january, in fact I just took a kyorugy and poomsae course with some koran guys las january and that was ll.

Yes I miss so much TKD but the real one, not the sporty one and I've been doin long walks to keep my belly at bay so basically just walkings for helath thing.

I still study TKD and Martial Arts but for another angle, I mean I am reading books and talking with masters and yes that's not tjhe best way to do things but I am with my mind ocupies in martial arts. I am trying to get togheter with a former TKDoing friend of mine that has the same intersts like me and maybe we can arrange some training meetings.

Don't kkow if I will get hook again in TKD but whoe knows?

El Manny

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice to hear from you! You've been missed. :)

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just drop by and let me tell you I am fine, don't recall the last training session but basically I am off the mat since january, in fact I just took a kyorugy and poomsae course with some koran guys las january and that was ll.

Yes I miss so much TKD but the real one, not the sporty one and I've been doin long walks to keep my belly at bay so basically just walkings for helath thing.

I still study TKD and Martial Arts but for another angle, I mean I am reading books and talking with masters and yes that's not tjhe best way to do things but I am with my mind ocupies in martial arts. I am trying to get togheter with a former TKDoing friend of mine that has the same intersts like me and maybe we can arrange some training meetings.

Don't kkow if I will get hook again in TKD but whoe knows?

El Manny
Very similar story to me I've been off since April because of work now I've got a medical condition which means I can't train until it's sorted but I'm still reading and training where I can and doing basic exercise

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing well Manny. Unfortunately, obstacles like these are long roads to pave. Keep it up, and I'm confident you'll be back on the dojang floor!

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Similar story here...vast amounts of the taekwondo wiki were written during the 3 month period when I was recovering from a badly rolled ankle due to a poorly conceived back hook kick. :) When you can't practice, all you can do is try to stay fit and read, write, talk taekwondo!

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Good to see you back. I hope you can find a way to train on your own until you can get lined up with a new instructor.

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well y TKD friend droped me again! He is a 4th dan in TKD and 1st Dan in Hankido or Hapkido, he's out of bussiness like me and trying to go back but I really don't know what is happening with this guy, I asked him several times to get togheter to train and he said yes but at last time he cancel me... mmm this is disgusting, maybe he can not train with me.

As I wrote before I want to go back to the mat but is a little complicated, I need to find a good new master and hook in the martial art (what ever) again, but well even I am not inside dojang I am learning and analizing martial arts from anothe point of view.

I would like to try karate do cause it seems to me is nit as harsh in my body and joints than TKD besides it seems is more traditional, so I have this nice guy who is s shotokan karate master the only problem is the wood floor (tatami) this kind of floor is super harsh to my feet, remeber I have fascitis plantar and the only floor I can stand is the TKD blue/red floor.

Manny

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Rock on, Manny. So nice to see you back!

Latest Discussions