How to get yourself killed

OP
B

bob919

OMG look at the guin disarm that armed dude must be sleeping
also he holds the gun by the top if themgun wa fired it would take a chunk out of his hand

as a side note these people who make a martial artand claim its the best well havent we all seen enough of them

OP
M

muayThaiPerson

This art looks bullshi*ty to me. Look at the arts we have: They have been under development by real martial artist or generals(like TKD). This "art" only works if the attacker is 1) sleeping, 2) doing what you say or 3) dead. No one is going to walk up to you and attack you in very slow motion. And the uniform...........:eek:

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, I for one am REALLY impressed with the safe firearm skills evident in the group photo.
Good lord.

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
They sure make this Stavit system sound like the best in the world, end all method of self-defense don't they? :shrug:

I wonder what would happen if one of these Stavit persons had an encounter with an experienced Krav Maga practitioner... :eek:

OP
M

muayThaiPerson

Itll probably look like a fight involving monkeys dressed like clowns. i hate these fake arts. they take from other arts and claim to be better. JKD is the best hybrid ive seen.

that guy was holding a revolver like it was nothing. if it went off......i wonder if they have a technique for that

OP
M

muayThaiPerson

q.~David~$26~Ron.JPG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by muayThaiPerson
This art looks bullshi*ty to me. Look at the arts we have: They have been under development by real martial artist or generals(like TKD). This "art" only works if the attacker is 1) sleeping, 2) doing what you say or 3) dead. No one is going to walk up to you and attack you in very slow motion. And the uniform...........:eek:
I agree, everything in the art is all in theory where the attacker goes 5%

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The Stavit Practitioner is taught to loose the aggressive 'knee-jerk' reactions to an attack. These are replaced with precise, controlled, fluid movements and subtle 'sleight of mind' techniques.
Sleight of mind eh? And they use sleight of hand, to allow you to think and calm down. You'd have to be out of your gourd to try that. "Opps, pulled a rabbit of the hat (Three deep breaths) Could you wait a minute Mr. Attacker sir, what I meant to do was-POW!!!!"
HEHE

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
I wonder what would happen if one of these Stavit persons had an encounter with an experienced Krav Maga practitioner... :eek:

Or indeed anyone who seriously wanted to hurt them.

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sleight of mind or slight of mind?

Any of our UK members near these folks who can drop in and see what they're about?

Cthulhu

Latest Discussions