How to be like Wolverine

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I want to be like Wolverine and be able to heal up from the worst injuries in minutes of not seconds. Also, that way I could do the hardest workout and recover from it right away and thus go right back to working out so I could be in the best physical shape possible. Also, Wolverine's healing power keeps him physically young, supposedly he is chronologically over 100 years old but has the body of a 25 year old because of his healing power. So, how do I become like Wolverine, any ideas?

CNida

Green Belt
Reaction score
You could try finding a nuclear waste facility and rolling around in the glowing green goo. Let me know what happens!!

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." - Anonymous

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
You could try finding a nuclear waste facility and rolling around in the glowing green goo. Let me know what happens!!

I think that is only successful if one starts life as a turtle or a rat. However, more empirical data is needed.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think that is only successful if one starts life as a turtle or a rat. However, more empirical data is needed.

Maybe... Or at least until the pest control comes.....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If radiation was really going to lead to spider powers, I'd be using the login Peter Parker by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maybe you just need to take a vacation? Fresh country air and wide open spaces, I hear Chernobyl is nice this time of year.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually, a bit closer to home is the Hanford superfund site, they have several hundred storage tanks of various radioactive isotopes that are in various stages of leakage.

OP
P

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, technically Wolverine is a mutant which means he was born with his superpowers, at least he was born with some of his superpowers his adamantium laced skeleton and blades were later surgically installed, but he was born with his super healing power. As far as its known, Wolverine was not exposed to unusual chemicals or radiation or anything like that.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's simple. Be born from tepid pond water, kill a few people, blank out a lot, and run a lot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_(comics)

Might also insist that your doctor test your mitochlorian count next time he orders blood work. Don't take no for an answer. The test exists, but it's top secret.

Latest Discussions