How many uniforms do you wear in a week?

How many uniforms do you wear in a week?

• One (and I wash it daily)

• Two & I alternate them

• Three

• Four or more that I wear in a week

Results are only viewable after voting.

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Not enough choices in the poll. I use 1 uniform and I wash it bout once every month or two.

spinny

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I have 3 everyday workout doboks and 2 for teaching. How many I wear/week depends on how stinky I get :) Usually 4 though, since I try to rotate them.

I wear a "fresh" one every time I work out (3x/week). After class I rinse it in the shower and hang it to dry. If it comes out smelling ok, I'll wear it again. (The older ones hang on to smells more, probably because the fibers are worn down.) But if it's stinky, it goes in the laundry (and at least it's a little cleaner while it sits there.) I properly launder them when I have enough for a full load.

I teach 2-3 times a week and I wash those after they've been worn about 3 times.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have too many to count but I did notice I am getting back into some that was to small Yra I am loosing the wieght or atleast getting smaller in the middle.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how many dobok you wear in a week. Do you use the same one for a week & wash it daily (or not)? Do you have several that you wear during the week? I especially interested in use for instructors who teach regularly &/or own a school.

For me, I have one that I wash after each class.
I voted four or more.

I have five vee necks, two black diamond crossovers, two plain white crossovers, and one black crossover with short sleeves and pants that flow like a hakama and reads Hanguk Jeon Tong Geomdo on the back in hangul. Also, three full hakama/keikogi sets.

Needless to say, my uniforms are washed immediately after use, ironed and hung up for the next time. I never want for a dobok, lol.

Daniel

msmitht

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well lets see....
I wear 4 different V necks per week, 6 in the summer. I use 4 different Jiu Jitsu gi's per week (they get soaked every class). I keep 2 extra V necks in my trunk just in case.
8-12 per week

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Anywhere from 2 to 4, depending on how hard I am personally working out on my own and while teaching.

ChungDo

White Belt
Reaction score
When I'm teaching full time, I go through at least 4 in a week.

ultimix

White Belt
Reaction score
I wear 4. I sweat alot and have to wear a clean one everytime. If I didnt sweat I wouldnt feel like I was working..

Mark

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how many dobok you wear in a week. Do you use the same one for a week & wash it daily (or not)? Do you have several that you wear during the week? I especially interested in use for instructors who teach regularly &/or own a school.

For me, I have one that I wash after each class.

In my former karate, I used to have four gi's. But they were all for different things. I had a judo gi for judo class, a specialty gi for those who took extra special classes (McDojo here I might add), a normal gi for those who took the basic classes, and a Black Belt Club gi. :barf:

In my current karate, I have one gi and wash it daily. :)

Latest Discussions