How are people raised to act like this?? (WARNING LANGUAGE)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

5-0 Kenpo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sorry, but I find it really revealing that people here will call one group of kids fighting at spring break “trash", but make absolutely no comment (other than a joke) about another group doing the exact same thing to the cheers of onlookers.

Very telling indeed.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I find it really revealing that people here will call one group of kids fighting at spring break “trash", but make absolutely no comment (other than a joke) about another group doing the exact same thing to the cheers of onlookers.

Very telling indeed.
Part of it may be that when I click on the link, I go to a reply option... I think you copied the wrong link.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
oh, and it wasnt a kid, it was a 30 year old WOMAN acting like an animal in public cuz that is what she thinks is the right thing to do.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
But we are missing his point.

(and doggonnit, I am agreeing with Twin Fist...Armageddon!)

OP
Archangel M

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I also think that fights at bars, "taking it out to the parking lot" etc....while "trashy" and arrest-able in their own rights are FAR different than acting like THAT in a Burger King or other public place where "the average citizen" and their families tend to frequent.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its attention whoring. Shock value is hire in a BK than it is in a bar that is already prepared for the possibility of people acting out while inebriated.

Latest Discussions