Houston Tournament

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well we are in Houston for the Texas Junior Championships this weekend, it is always a great tournament for under 18, he will just ref. except they need him to compete. Even though he is 16 he fights up because he is trying to get ready for next year when he is 17 and to make a team he needs to fight that division. Caleb will fight 14 - 17 should be fun he isonly 13 but he wants to move up and compete. I am hoping for some great matches with the younger ones and before I forget Michael my youngest will be competeing as well.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good to your Son's and any other competitors you may be taking. Keep us all posted of the results.

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The Young Brothers put on a good tournament. I wish they hadn't dropped point sparring from the bill for this year.

Rick

StudentCarl

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Terry,
Good luck to you and yours. Hopefully they get good results and continue their growth without injuries.

Carl

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well here is the update: Zachary did not fight because he really had no-one, he was a little bummed but he did get a great workout. Caleb my year old Hyperextended his and he fought guys elbow and he is in alot of pain, but he finishedth in the pound over his and got third as well, it was doulbe elimanation so after he got beat he won the loser bracket to get back into the mix. Everybody else place either st or nd so it was a good day. All I can say is Master Giambi and his wonderful wife puts on a great tournament so it is worth coming down to Houston.

Latest Discussions