Hospital security...

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ballen0351 said:
I find it hard to believe that a corporate security company does not have 1000s of rules for every situation

Perhaps not as many as that :D Within the job structure, we have to abide by AI's that are a risk assesment as well. These range from dealing with drunks up to a bomb scare. More often than not it would a call on the nines (999) (911), but sometimes we have to be first responders. Find quite it quite shocking that CNida has to work like that.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Boy am I glad I read this! Securitas just contacted me about setting up an interview. It's a safe assumption that training would be just as bad for me as it was for you!

OP
CNida

CNida

Green Belt
Reaction score
Boy am I glad I read this! Securitas just contacted me about setting up an interview. It's a safe assumption that training would be just as bad for me as it was for you!

Don't let my personal experience with the company hold you back. Our local branch is plagued with nepotism and favoritism, incompetent managers and hypocrisy. I have heard that there are some very well run branches elsewhere. I know the nuclear facility contracts have to meet some very certain criteria, to be sure.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."

Latest Discussions