Homosexuality and training

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Robert Lee said:
Being gay is not being human.

What species of animal life do you think a person with homosexual tendencies belongs to then?

And whether you can find validation for your own opinions does not change the biology of the planet.

You are entitled to your opinions. I find your opinions offensive, repressive, morally wrong, ethically wrong and reprehensible.

When people wanted to stone the prostitute to death, as I recall, Jesus turned them away with his discomfort of their opinions. I see no reason why his reaction toward your beliefs would be any different.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
MardiGras Bandit said:
For the straight guys: Would you train at a predominatley gay school, and how do you think it would affect training?

Im not even gonna lie. Heck no. I wouldnt feel comfortable. We all do things and hang around people who are somewhat like us, share the same views, etc. I wouldnt feel comfortable at all and wouldnt train there.

I wont make any apologies about this one. I refuse to say yes just to seem politically correct in this thread knowing I wouldnt if that situation came up.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thread locked pending admin review.

Lisa Deneka
MT Senior Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions