Hogens book

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Shinobi
Nahh, Benoit is better. :D

Dont even get me started......May I remind you who lost at the royal rumble :rolleyes:

OP
S

Shinobi

That don't matter! Benoit is pound for pound the best PRO Wrestler in Pro Wrestling today. And an excellent Catch Wrestler. Afterall, the standard has been set. If you come from The Dungeon, you're a step above the rest!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Benoit, Now there's another guy that has great technical skills. I like his intensity.:D

OP
S

Shinobi

Chris Benoit is the most underused talent in the WWE. He should be World Champion by now, but nope, we keep the same old grind. Triple H, Angle, Rock, or we get a steroid loaded rookie winning the Belt 5 months after he started.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Hmmm.......Brock Lesnar isnt all that anymore. Triple H is just annoying me now and Scott Steiner isnt all that anymore. What really pissed me off was them showing all those Undertaker coming back as the Phenom (The old deadman one) which got me all excited AND THEN they go and bring him back as the American Take it up the ***! Really pissed me off! And actually the most under used talent award also goes to RVD. I'm not too impressed with what RAW has been doing. I have however been enjoying Mysterio and John Cena rapping on Smackdown :D

OP
S

Shinobi

LMAO, American take it up the ***! LOL that was too funny. Yeah, RVD too. I hate Mysterio. His entire gimmick has been stolen from other Wrestlers, besides the fact he has to have the bookers layout the Matches for him, in order to do all that (barely) high flying crap. If you like his style, tune into NWA-TNA and watch Amazing Red. He truly IS Amazing!

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

the red rooster??? you must be kidding right?

AND THEN they go and bring him back as the American Take it up the ***!

i didnt know they were bringing back the brooklyn brawler... or is it his former boyfriend pat patterson?

OP
S

Shinobi

Well you know somethin' brother, I am kidding! Because it allways has and allways will be about Hulk Hogan DUDE!

OP
J

JDenz

He better come out to the old style Hogan music to "I am a real american"

OP
M

Master of Blades

I was dissapointed with the NWO storyline in the WWE. They came back........did Jack **** and then members split and the whole team became crap. When they added Booker T there was NO storyline at all! After he left and Kevin Nash came back I was sooooooooooo dissapointed. Kevin Nash JUST got back from Injury, first match in the WWE. He runs forward after Irish Whipping whoever and trips and does something to his legs. He's been out ever since :shrug:

And Mysterio is cool. I preffered him with the Devil Horns and no mask in WCW though........:shrug:

Hulk Hogan should go into a corner and shrivel up......He doesnt deserve to wrestle anymore. He slows everything down :shrug:

OP
S

Shinobi

Had Hulk Hogan not came around, we would not be talking Wrestling. That's a fact. And disrespecting him is bullshyte!

OP
J

JDenz

Ya Hogan was the guy that saved wrestling that deosn't mean he should be wrestling now. "Let me fight McMan it worked for stone cold why not me."

OP
S

Shinobi

First of all, quit blaming him. Vince is the one who brought him back. Vince needs Hulk, not the other way around. Look how many times he's tried to pass the Torch. Ultimate Warrior(who? where?) 13 years ago, Goldberg(who? Huh? Ahh yes thinks he's worth $15 million a year), Rock(If ya smelllll, what roles Hollywood, is given), Triple H(Oh Steph, oh, oh, how bout another big push?), Angle(You suck, you suck, yes you money hungry p.o.s. you really do suck! Now leave OUR sport!)Brock Lesnar???(GOOOOOOOOOOOLDBROCK, GOOOOOOOLDBROCK.) And Hogan, Bret Hart, and numerous others said it best. Everytime Hogan passes it on to someone, they drop the ball.Hogan retired in 1994, WCW begged him to come back. When Vince Russo got the idea he was God and could fire people who are above him, Hogan left and wasn't going to return. XWF asked for his help and he did it to help the besiness. McMahon begs him to return a year ago, and again recently. Oh, and 49 isn't old. Go up to your Sensei's in the Dojo and tell them "you're old, time to go." and see what happens. Not going to? Exactly. The facts remain, Hogan made WWF, when he left it nearly died, had it not been for Bret Hart it would have. WCW, he turned it from a small time promotion to #1 in the World. He leaves? Ha, bye bye WCW. WWE? The ratings tell the real truth, everytime he returns the rating increase. He leaves, decrease. Wrestling on a large scale cannot survive without him. When Hogan does leave, say hello to Regional Wrestling once again.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just give me amateur wrestling to watch. I'd rather see someone deserve to win with one on one competition. A guy that worked his butt off in training, desire, dedication, and discipline where technique wins over a running lariat and dropping the leg from the top rope.:shrug:

OP
S

Shinobi

I'll take Pro. Having done both, Pro is way harder to pull off, cause you're in pain and gotta be accurate everytime, or else you or the guy you're against are going CRACK! Like Sids leg, or Droz' neck. I never got much out of Amatuer in High School. Actually...I was bored. *shrugs* go figure.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by JDenz
Ya Hogan was the guy that saved wrestling that deosn't mean he should be wrestling now. "Let me fight McMan it worked for stone cold why not me."

Say it loud man! And I dunno Shinobi you've done Pro Wrestling as in Tv wrestling? :confused:

Latest Discussions