Hi

wnykarateboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey, my name is Kevin. I just turned 16 i have been taking classes in isshinryu karate at the western new york karate center since janurary 1999, and currently have my first degree black belt in isshinryu so other than that just wanted to say hi

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Kevin, and welcome to MT. It's good to have you with us, and you'll find a very active and knowledgable Karate crowd here. I'm looking forward to your posts!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings Kevin and Welcome to MT..Studied Shorin-Ryu in my youth..I think you'll like it here...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcom to Martial Talk. Great to hear of someone your age dedicated to the arts. Look forward to more of your posts.

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey, my name is Kevin. I just turned 16 i have been taking classes in isshinryu karate at the western new york karate center since janurary 1999, and currently have my first degree black belt in isshinryu so other than that just wanted to say hi

KEVIN!!
WELCOME ! Glad you are here.
Isshin Ryu Karate-do is a Very interesting system! There are lots of karateka and other martial artists here with a great deal of experience. Goooood place for bringing all manner of questions up!
Enjoy...

Your Brother
John

Latest Discussions