Hi

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hello. My name is Steve Talbott and I am from Hicksville Ohio ( yes, it's honestly Hicksville, and yes, it's o.k. to laugh). I have been intrested in the martial arts since I was a teenager with a background in American Freestyle karate, TKD, and some kick boxing. I didn't really buckle down and get serious until I became a police officer 9 years ago. I am a veteran of the US Navy and US Army Special Operations (Psyops). I am the departments Defensive tactics instructor, ASP instructor and I assist in teaching at the Paulding police academy. I love all forms of the martial arts and look forward to interacting with you all.

Pax
Cujo

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome steve and happy posting, I see you have done TKD we have a great TKD section here but of course the whole ideal of MT is great.
Terry

OP
C

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I checked out this forum several times before joining and I was very impressed with the attitudes of those posting, it looks like a great place to be!

Pax
Cujo

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cujo said:
Thanks for the welcome. I checked out this forum several times before joining and I was very impressed with the attitudes of those posting, it looks like a great place to be!

Pax
Cujo
Well, no. We just never let anyone leave. :EG: Kiddin'. Yea, it is definately a great place!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Steve! Sounds like you have a lot to contribute to our forum. So glad you decided to come out and meet us all. Great bunch of people here. Happy Posting! :wavey:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
welcome to the forum.
I am glad you finaly decided to join and look forward to your thoughts on many topics. Feel free to ask what you want and please give your feeling and knowledge to our discusions
sheldon

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Steve. :) Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your posts. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Enjoy!

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Steve!! We're the greatest (and oddest) group on the net. Hope you enjoy your stay!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!! Enjoy!!:)

Mike

T

TheBattousai

Hi! Welcome the MT, hope you have fun here.

P.S. Just curious, what region is Hicksville in OH (I travel threw OH alot)

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WooHoo! Another Ohioan! Hicksville, y'say? Sounds Ohio-y. I'm in Thornville, myself.

Your background is intriguing, Cujo. Welcome to MT and enjoy your time here!

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you so very much for your service! If you need anything give me a PM!

-Fluffy

OP
C

Cujo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks again for the welcome everyone. Hicksville is located in Defiance county in the Northwest corner of Ohio. You could throw a rock and hit Indiana.

Pax
Cujo

Latest Discussions