Hi Nice to meet you.

YouAgain

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here and having being looking for an active martial arts message board for quite a while, looks like i've come to the right place.

I'm 13 years old and have been studing/learning Martial Arts for around six years.

I train in Koryu Uchinadi I hold a 2nd kyuu Brown belt and I'm really looking foward to the valuble information I'll learn here and the friendly atmosphere.

Thanks

YouAgain

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by YouAgain
Hi I'm new here and having being looking for an active martial arts message board for quite a while, looks like i've come to the right place.

I'm 13 years old and have been studing/learning Martial Arts for around six years.

I train in Koryu Uchinadi I hold a 2nd kyuu Brown belt and I'm really looking foward to the valuble information I'll learn here and the friendly atmosphere.

Thanks

YouAgain

Hi YouAgain,

How are you doing?

Where in New Zealand are you from? I had the priviledge to visit there for work a few years ago. Spenat a day or so in Auckland, and then flew to the South Island, where we landed in QueensTown I believe. Very nice country, Friendly people and beautiful countryside :)

Glad to have you here
:asian:

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by YouAgain

Thanks

YouAgain

Hello, welcome to martial talk!

Hope you enjoy yourself!!!!! :asian:

:goop:

S

stacks

welcome to martial talk
all the peolple here are great and the knowledge they have to offer is fantastic, just keep an open mind. this is the best place to be

stacks :karate:

OP
YouAgain

YouAgain

Green Belt
Reaction score
Where in New Zealand are you from? I had the priviledge to visit there for work a few years ago. Spenat a day or so in Auckland, and then flew to the South Island, where we landed in QueensTown I believe. Very nice country, Friendly people and beautiful countryside

I'm From Hamilton

J

Jill666

It's great to see you here-

There's now a few teens on board, and fairly well represented ( except by MOB, but that's a story for another day). :rofl:

:cheers:

(that's root beer, in case anyone asks)

T

The Psycho Guy

Since there's already an introduction thread up, I might as well use it to introduce myself as well. I'm an 18-year old soon-to-be ninpo/ninjutsu/budo taijutsu/whatever it is you wanna call it practitioner (though I have six years previous experience in the arts). I've been lurking these boards and it looks like there're some really knowledgable people here, so it looked like a good place to have discussion. So here I am.:)

S

Shinzu

welcome to the new members. this is the best board to learn and discuss questions and answers. the greatest out there in my opinion!!! again..welcome:asian:

J

Jill666

Originally posted by The Psycho Guy
Since there's already an introduction thread up, I might as well use it to introduce myself as well. I'm an 18-year old soon-to-be ninpo/ninjutsu/budo taijutsu/whatever it is you wanna call it practitioner (though I have six years previous experience in the arts). I've been lurking these boards and it looks like there're some really knowledgable people here, so it looked like a good place to have discussion. So here I am.:)

Welcome- I have been studying Kenpo for seven years and hold 1st dan. Six months ago (give or take) I began studying Taijutsu. It's good to see you here. :asian: