Hi, New to Martial Talk

O

onyx192

Hello everyone,

I Just began training in shaolin Kenpo karate. I'm only a white belt but i enjoy it very much.

:wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk. Hope you enjoy yourself. Lots of great kenpoists here.

Greetings Onyx and welcome to MartialTalk. Have a look around, enjoy your stay and happy posting.

Hi Onyx, glad you joined us. There are alot of Kenpo people here, you are in good company. There is alot to learn from them and those from other arts as well. Have fun posting! TW

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Mike

Welcome!! It's always good to have more people coming in and contributing their thoughts.

:partyon:

- Ceicei

Welcome, Onyx. I'm new, too. There's a lot of good people here. Enjoy yourself :)

Onyx

Welcome to the forum and the Kenpo familia
Todd

Hi Onyx! Welcome to Martial Talk forums. :asian:

-Vadim

Hello, Kenpo is great, enjoy the training and stick it out. Have fun and train hard....Aloha

Greetings and welcome to MT..We were ALL white belts at one time, so your in good company..Learn from our mistakes...

Greetings,

I am fairly new here myself, I'm sure you will find some good reading and excellent topics.

Also, good luck with your Shaolin Kenpo Karate

Hey there Onyx - great to have you here! We can never have enough Kenpo/Kempo people on these boards! :)

MJ :)

Latest Discussions

Back