Hi from São Paulo (Brazil)

WingChun Lawyer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Francisco Santos, I am a 27 years old brazilian lawyer. I live and work in São Paulo.

As for the rest, I am a practitioner of Muay Thai (2 years and counting), though I also have quite a bit of experience in judo (10 years, purple belt) and Lee Shing Lineage Wing Chun (2 years). This does NOT, of course, mean that I am a good or even decent fighter, as I only train twice a week, but I try!

...no, I never did BJJ.

I also happen to be a geek, but proud of it!

Well, that would be all, flame away!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I´ll try to stick around as much as possible.

Oi, como esta

welcome here

I have friends in sao paulo........not been there, but talk to them occassionaly

I currently live in portugal (dont speak much and write it less :erg: )

WingChun Lawyer said:
Well, that would be all, flame away!

Okay. WingChun Lawyer sounds like the next Jackie Chan movie. :p

Joking. We're not big on flaming here, but we do like to have fun! Great to have you with us, Francisco! :) Enjoy trhe forum!

Huskies are cool! Many people have huskies in Brazil, but they do suffer a lot from the heat.

I had a daschund, but he´s dead. I am considering whether to but another one, or a boxer.

WingChun Lawyer said:
Huskies are cool! Many people have huskies in Brazil, but they do suffer a lot from the heat.

I had a daschund, but he´s dead. I am considering whether to but another one, or a boxer.

lol.. my huskies love sunbathing (strange animals)

Welcome aboard, WCL!

Sarah- My dog loves to sunbathe, too. It could be 100 F outside, and she'll be in the sunlight.

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

Mike

Greetings and welcome to MT..

Latest Discussions

Back