Greetings from Melbourne Australia

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys n gurls,

Just stopping in to say hi seeing as i'm new to martial talk. I'm kinda in the proccess of choosing a new forum as I'm not too happy with some of the behaviour there.
It seems impossible to find a M.A forum that is'nt over run by trolls!
I'm passionate about nihonto, and the forum there is fantastic, and totally troll free...but only discusses Nihonto! no M.A discussion...o well, no journey is too great if you find what you seek.
By the way, I'm Yudansha in Karate, practise Kung fu, and several other japanese arts under Fudoshin Bujutsu and Loong Fu Pai Kung Fu and Karate. I am a rather new but passionate student of Nihonto appreciation, and have practised M.A for 20 years this year..I guess its worth a small anniversary celebration :p

Thanks a lot for having me all,

Doc Mushin :D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
G'day to ya mate. Welcome to MT. The home of 500,000 PLUS posts!

:D Enjoy your stay.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! With a background as diverse as that you'll find plenty to interest you on Martial Talk.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Doc Mushin to the best Martial Arts forum on the net! I am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Have fun! :wavey:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk. You've come to the right place. ;)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome ro Martial Talk...

So did you hear the cheering when the Australian team entered the stadium last night?

OP
D

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome all :)

I have a day at home here, ( going crazy waiting on the delivery of two blades) so I have the opportunity to have a fairly thorough surf of the site, and perhaps comment on a few.

I just wanted to say thanks for the hospitality before anything else, and i look forward to seeing you all in the threads. :)

Doc Mushin

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi :wavey: Welcome to MT!!! We got 500,000 posts like others have said, and a lot of great info in them.

OP
D

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome guys n gurls :)

I'm rather hesitant to be overly hopeful about any new forum. I really do hope that M.T is the one, cos quite honestly, i'm running out forums to try! :p

Time will tell :) I hope you all get to read a piece i'm about to start re: some M.A forums, their moderators, and the contradictions in behaviour within them.

Take care all, and thanks again :)

Doc Mushin

OP
D

Doctor_Mushin

White Belt
Reaction score
Sorry all, :)

I just posted the piece/article i just mentioned, its pretty long, but interesting enough i hope. If you have the patience to read it i'd really appreciate some thoughts, views, opinions. Either in support of my position, or in opposition are most appreciated.

thanks,

Doc. :)

Latest Discussions