hi am new here

phenix

White Belt
Reaction score
i am living in eastern flaand looking to finish my training in wing chun is there anywhere around her i can do that? have tested for green sash but moved before reciving my sash and cirt.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :)

Mike

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy!

Good luck on your search as well.

Jeff

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Good luck with your search - maybe if you posted a nearby major city, people would have a better chance at helping you find a school.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Post a city you're near, maybe someone will have more info for you. Good luck in your search and enjoy the board! :)

OP
P

phenix

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you, it is hard to find people around here that are into wing chun atleast any one that takes it seriously. i trained for 5 years with my supervisor from work and it became a part of my life so now i just do not feel right without my training. well thats enough about me ,i just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you, it is hard to find people around here that are into wing chun atleast any one that takes it seriously.

Greetings, welcome to MT! I find it strange that the people where you are now don't take WC seriously---around where I live, it's considered to be a hard, street-effective martial art, no question.

i trained for 5 years with my supervisor from work and it became a part of my life so now i just do not feel right without my training.

You're not alone---I would bet that pretty much everyone on this board who's been training a while feels exactly the same way.