Hey Mark, coming to New York?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: Does she mean me? :)

Oddly enough, depending on how things pan out, maybe one day to be honest. Not to stay, for as I've said before, I like the American's I know but I cannot abide the twisted values of the American state machine. But certainly to visit - apparently New York is not the cesspit that the general media makes it out to be.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Oddly enough, depending on how things pan out, maybe one day to be honest. Not to stay, for as I've said before, I like the American's I know but I cannot abide the twisted values of the American state machine. But certainly to visit - apparently New York is not the cesspit that the general media makes it out to be.
Yes, visiting is always good, but, you wouldn't want to live there...............

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In case I'm the Mark she meant... Nope. I visited once. Left an eye behind. No more spare parts!

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score

Mark,
The welcome mat is always out for you. I suspect that if you decide to visit, there would be a number of us willing to meet you at the appointed time and location and make your time in our cesspit memorable :) I don't even think you'd need to bring a light saber.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I mean, not as if you needed sword training...
BUT IT'S A LIGHTSABER!!