Hey, look! It's Jeff Speakman!

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Hollywood1340
Yes ladies and gentleman, that had to hurt! One of the hard things in this program is remembering how things move, and when moving in two planes, how they move in relation to that plane. Keeps you on your toes! (How Buisness Suite dude is flat footed for that shot, I'll never know!) I wanted better, but kept breaking and twisting arms all out of wack, so for now here a go! Boot to the groin!
HEY! YOU STOLE MY COPYRIGHT/TRADE MARK!!!! That's MY Boot to the Groin technique!

T

tonbo

Thanks, Seig!!

Stickdeath RULES!!!

However, that is still a bit advanced for me. I can draw stick figures, but I can't get 'em to *move*.....heh, I stopped taking art classes back in jr high!!

Peace--

K

KenpoDragon

Originally posted by Sharp Phil
Yes, please do let us know when you create something comparable. There was no need to slam him so hard for offering this.
I don't go around making fun of other styles on a public forum, and Hollywood should't either. By the way I'll "slam" who I want, when I want. If Hollywood made fun of your guys styles would you be so easy to forgive?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by KenpoDragon
I don't go around making fun of other styles on a public forum, and Hollywood should't either. By the way I'll "slam" who I want, when I want. If Hollywood made fun of your guys styles would you be so easy to forgive?
Slow down,
James does not make fun of Kenpo. I think it was a genuine effort to honor the art. I've talked to James a few times and disrepsectfull he's not. Lighten up. Save the slamming for those that deserve it.

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoDragon

You're certainly free to be obnoxious if you wish.

KenpoBruce2006

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hollywood, nice effort. Keep at it and then show us a short flick of Jeff doing what we all like to watch him do.

Ciao
KenpoBruce2006

Ronin Moose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
KenpoBruce2006 said:
Hollywood, nice effort. Keep at it and then show us a short flick of Jeff doing what we all like to watch him do.

Ciao
KenpoBruce2006

Hey KENPO BRUCE! Welcome to Martial Talk. Glad you signed up. Take care.....

-Garry from CA.

Latest Discussions