Hey guys

Seven

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So just thought I'd introduce myself..

I'm a complete beginner in all things martial arts but I'm very interested in starting and choosing which one could possibly be right for me, which brought me here.

There's so many around it's hard to pick just one and some I've never even heard of, so hopefully I can learn what may suit me best by sticking around here, asking questions (probably real dumb beginner questions lol but I'll be sure to use the search before i post up a new topic) and listening to what everyone has to say :)

OP
Seven

Seven

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

And I don't think I'll need to ask any question because the forum seems to have answered all mine so far!

TeK

White Belt
Reaction score
howdy seven!

new member also and about 120 miles north of the capital, cant see you haveing many problems with a good M.A school in your location........best of luck

Tek

OP
Seven

Seven

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
howdy seven!

new member also and about 120 miles north of the capital, cant see you haveing many problems with a good M.A school in your location........best of luck

Tek

Thanks, I'm not quite in the capital but close... I thought I'd put the closest city that people around the world would have heard about.

There's some classes nearby... I'm in the process of emailing, calling and attending trials with some of them now... not to mention researching a lot on the net about each art. So hopefully I will find a style and a good class right for me soon! :)

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome, to MT.
There is lots of good information on the net and this forum looks like
a great place to get that info! If I can help in any way let me know!

So just thought I'd introduce myself..

I'm a complete beginner in all things martial arts but I'm very interested in starting and choosing which one could possibly be right for me, which brought me here.

There's so many around it's hard to pick just one and some I've never even heard of, so hopefully I can learn what may suit me best by sticking around here, asking questions (probably real dumb beginner questions lol but I'll be sure to use the search before i post up a new topic) and listening to what everyone has to say :)