Hey guys!

Keramory

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I saw a few things here before when looking for the style I was searching for and remembered to join! I've been a student of Fu Jow Pai for a few months now and I'm loving it.
In short...I was raised with tigers when I was younger and always did a little karate here and there when I was young so I decided to get back into it but try and find "tiger style" lol cause again...the tigers. Silly reason but hey, made my Sifu laugh when I told him why I want to study Fu Jow Pai.
Its nice finally joining up again on a forum where I'm not an admin and have very little idea what I'm talking about. I make video games as a hobby so I'm always managing that.
Nice to meet you all!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT, enjoy..........

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. And I agree, there's nothing silly about tigers. I'd certainly not laugh in ones face.... unless there were sturdy bars between us.

OP
K

Keramory

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Newb question ...and a sad one at that considering my techy self....is there a way to edit posts on these forums? If not that's completely fine I just wanted to add more to a post now that I had time and didn't want to double post in the tiger claw thread.

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, cool story btw thanks for sharing it.

There is a time window (an hour?) after you make a post in which you may edit; at the bottom right corner of your post (when you're logged in), you will see an option to edit if the time has not lapsed.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!

Nothing silly about being raised by tigers...unless you study Ameri-do-te!

[video=youtube_share;3CGMWlXosp4]http://youtu.be/3CGMWlXosp4[/video]

Latest Discussions