Help trying to put together a training plan

jwU

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been trying to design a workout structure but have hit a wall so t speak..

I use to go to class, then at home my training would consist of going through what we had done in class.

so I thought it was time to incorporate more into my trainging andbecome more of what i think I should be. thinking along the lines of some form of resistance rogramme and a cardio programme.

So between working and attending class there isnt too much spare time. I believe focusing on what I learn in class is still of highest importance but am wondering how to incorporate a resistance and cardio element into all of this without letting my kempo take a back seat .

any ideas or examples of programmes are most wecome

thanks

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
I have been trying to design a workout structure but have hit a wall so t speak..

I use to go to class, then at home my training would consist of going through what we had done in class.

so I thought it was time to incorporate more into my trainging andbecome more of what i think I should be. thinking along the lines of some form of resistance rogramme and a cardio programme.

So between working and attending class there isnt too much spare time. I believe focusing on what I learn in class is still of highest importance but am wondering how to incorporate a resistance and cardio element into all of this without letting my kempo take a back seat .

thanks

Hi-

Before I get on too much of a roll, I'd like to get a bit more information so my suggestions have a chance of being helpful. If you don't mind (I'm not trying to get personal here):

a.) what are your goals -what do you want to achieve?

b.) What's your current fitness level?

c.) How much time do you think you will be devoting to this?

If you don't have any money or equipment, and not much time, you could always do these...

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

thanks

talk to your teacher. Also, for increasing cardio i suggest using your kempo practice for that (2 for 1)...but at an anaerobic level so that you do not loose muscle mass. training is personal and your goals are what will identify what you want. We cannot see you or know you here which is why i suggest you talk to your instructor. Many are not qualified to help but if yours is then that would be the best place to start.

Be well

Marlon

Latest Discussions