Hellow

zenlo

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm here to learn more about martial arts. I've been doing research on to-shin do and it seems like it will be a good fit for me. I'm going to start in the beggining of next month in just a few weeks my daughter and I will start for both of our benefits since dady can't be there for every situation I think she should know how do stand up for herself when things get uncomfortable.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, Zenlo :rei:. Welcome into the wide and warm swimming pool that is Martial Talk. Feel free to paddle around, lounge on the bleachers and enjoy the scenery and the beer :D.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Mike

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm here to learn more about martial arts. I've been doing research on to-shin do and it seems like it will be a good fit for me. I'm going to start in the beggining of next month in just a few weeks my daughter and I will start for both of our benefits since dady can't be there for every situation I think she should know how do stand up for herself when things get uncomfortable.

Welcome to martial Talk! Great art to take! Where are you going to take classes? There are some really great instructors out there in To-Shin Do.

Feel free to paddle around, lounge on the bleachers and enjoy the scenery and the beer :D.

I could use another Sukerkin mind sliding the cooler my direction?

Latest Discussions