Hello

johnny3443

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, just found this site a few days ago. Looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here.
I haven’t practiced MA in 20 years. I took Kenpo back in the 80’s for 3+ years earning my purple belt. My sensei was Nick Chamberlain, then a student of Prof. Nick Cerio. I had the honor of attending a few seminars by Prof. Cerio that were held at our dojo. Prof Cerio also “dropped in” and instructed a few of our classes, it was great.
All the time that I have not been training in MA, I had it in the back of my mind to start again. I still remember and practice more than a few kenpo combinations, punches, and kicks.
Now I am in Seattle and looking for kenpo instruction. I have sat in on some Aikido classes, and like the art, but since I’ll be 36 on Saturday, and I still remember a bit of my kenpo training, I thought I would just continue on.
I do have a question, what would be the most appropriate forum to ask about local kenpo schools. I was thinking the kenpo/kempo general forum. I did do a search first, but did not find the information that I was looking for.
I can tell already that I’m going find a lot of information here. -john

Welcome to the forum! :supcool:

Mike

yup. Lots of good people here. Glad you joined us. Enjoy! :wavey:

Welcome to MT! :wavey: There are a few other posters from Seattle who may be able to help you out. Not to mention quite a few kenpo students on the forum.

Greetings and welcome to MT..A class taught by Prof.Cerio?? How great is that?????

Latest Discussions

Back