KimBjjTaiChi

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello my name is Kim Bergen

I live in the Netherlands and i study BJJ (still a white belt) and i practise Tai Chi with my best girlfriend Laura Bonthuis from Apeldoorn. I am.just a beginner but Laura is truly amazing at Tai Chi will post a link of her later so you the "martial arts experts" can see her Chen Taijiquan skills.

I came.to this site because i want to discuss and talk with fellow martial arts practitioners and learn.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Kim Bergen

I live in the Netherlands and i study BJJ (still a white belt) and i practise Tai Chi with my best girlfriend Laura Bonthuis from Apeldoorn. I am.just a beginner but Laura is truly amazing at Tai Chi will post a link of her later so you the "martial arts experts" can see her Chen Taijiquan skills.

I came.to this site because i want to discuss and talk with fellow martial arts practitioners and learn.
Out of curiosity, when you say that you're a white belt in BJJ, how long have you been practicing? Typically that can mean anywhere from a month to 1-2 years of training, or in some cases (like mine) 3 years of inconsistent training, and in other cases (like @Buka ) , many more years of training where I suspect he just never cared about ranking up.

Latest Discussions