Douwe Geluk

White Belt
Reaction score
Tai Chi school Apeldoorn

In Holland a.k.a. the Netherlands (europe) i have my school for Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Qong and Kungfu. I am Douwe Geluk from Apeldoorn, nice to meet you.

My surname is Geluk in Dutch: which means happy, Lucky so my school name is: Tai Chi Apeldoorn Source of Happiness.

My school offers several styles of Tai Ji Quan such as Wudang, Chen, Wu, Shaolin and ways of Qi Qong and Pushing Hands.

Classes for adults and youth are available.

About me: i studied Tai Chi Chuan under Max Tack, Aad Klinkenberg, Peter van Hooij, Christoph Forna, Rudy Cuijk and grandmaster Fred Decramer of How Chuen Monkey Kungfu.

Lessons offered at Gaia Mindfulness, Henri Dunantlaan 6, 7312BE te Apeldoorn

Below picture of me Douwe Geluk:

IMG_20170715_232350.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Welcome to MT

And out of curiosity which Wu style; Wu Hao style (武氏) of Wu Yu-hsiang (1812–1880) or Wu style (吳氏) of Wu ch‘üan-yu (1834–1902) and his son Wu Chien-ch‘üan (1870–1942)

Also Shaolin Taijiquan? would that be Shaolin Rou Quan

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro. :)

FighterTwister

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Tai Chi school Apeldoorn

In Holland a.k.a. the Netherlands (europe) i have my school for Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Qong and Kungfu. I am Douwe Geluk from Apeldoorn, nice to meet you.

My surname is Geluk in Dutch: which means happy, Lucky so my school name is: Tai Chi Apeldoorn Source of Happiness.

My school offers several styles of Tai Ji Quan such as Wudang, Chen, Wu, Shaolin and ways of Qi Qong and Pushing Hands.

Classes for adults and youth are available.

About me: i studied Tai Chi Chuan under Max Tack, Aad Klinkenberg, Peter van Hooij, Christoph Forna, Rudy Cuijk and grandmaster Fred Decramer of How Chuen Monkey Kungfu.

Lessons offered at Gaia Mindfulness, Henri Dunantlaan 6, 7312BE te Apeldoorn

Below picture of me Douwe Geluk:

View attachment 21035

Hi mate welcome, I love Pushing Hands and allot of the stuff you mention.

I created a post here feel free to share what you know................. Pushing-hands Discussion

I'm currently experimenting with a few things and incorporating that into some personal training I like to do and hopefully end up practicing with my son

So good to know we share some common interests.

P.S. I love the Netherlands maybe one day I will travel there for a holiday beautiful landscapes love it!

Cheers

Latest Discussions