Hello! I'm new here. MT is pretty awesome!!

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just joined this site after reading many of the posts. It appears to me that this site towers above others like it. The members have a vast amount of knowledge and expertise to offer, and are very polite (for the most part). The administrators, moderators, and advisors appear to have genuine experience (unlike other sites), and also have a wonderful sense of humor! :)

I have been studying the Martial Art as a whole for about 40 years, and have trained in many variations to the level of Black Belt (Judo, Aikido, and Karate). I am primarily involved in Taekwondo, and have been teaching that for 28 years as of 2006. I see that there are many here who have had more time and experience in the art than I, and I look forward to sharing perspectives, and experiences.

Thank you for creating, and working to maintain a high quality site which allows people to express their own opinions without degenerating to name calling and insults. This is quite refreshing, and a tribute to the Martial Art spirit that is obviously present among the administrators and members here.

Sincerely,
"Last Fearner"
Sr. Master Darwin J. Eisenhart
U.S. Chung Do Kwan 6th Dan

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Last Fearner.. I do like your name ;)
I should be Low Searner.. errr something like that.:D
Very nice sentiments you give MT and Indeed we pride ourselves in humor ;)
Amongst the other aspects too~!

Great to have you aboard and look forward to your Postings.

Welcome~!

~Tess

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Last Fearner! fooking lorward to your contributions in KaeTwonDo! :)

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Master Eisenhart to MT. I had a chuckle at your handle name too, thank you. Looking forward to your contribution in the TKD section! TW

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We're glad to have you with us! Welcome! :wavey:

- Ceicei

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome..Yes, this place is pretty awesome..Come join the fun...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome - and having been on several other boards, I definitely agree with you about the quality of both the posters and the moderation.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Last Fearner, and welcome. Very nice introduction! I, like those before me, look forward to your contributions. :asian:
By the way, cool avatar!

MJ :)

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Last Fearner. I look forward to your input.

I see some Bach quotes there...hmmm...my favorite (after last reading) is 'A problem never comes to you without a gift in it's hands. You seek out problems because you need their gifts'.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask any questions you may have!:)

Mike

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, I'm looking forward to your contributions to the TKD section, don't be shy...

Latest Discussions