Hello from the Rockies!

ann_surely

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I'm a recent transplant to Colorado Springs, originally hailing from Wichita, KS, where I studied EPAK with Sibok Tom Kelly. Leaving that school was one of the hardest parts about moving, but I think I've found a good school here in the Springs. I'll start classes next week.

This forum looks like a wonderful resource. I'm eager to explore more!

Cheers,
Ann

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy posting and welcome aboard. I'm sorry to hear your move from Mr. Kelly as I've heard many good things about him.

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Ann,
Welcome to the board, enjoy the forum and as I just posted to another new gal, please join us girls in the LLR, Ladies Locker Room. TW

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Many times it is a blessing to go to a new martial school and to have new teacher. We had a young man going to college and got to train in many of the different Kempo schools, he got a chance to see the many varieties of teaching styles. Today he is back and shares many of his experiences with us. What a lucky guy! Best of luck to you too! Aloha

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You trained with one of the best if you were with Sibok. It is hard to find better anywhere.

Welcome to MartialTalk (and tell Sibok Oss for me when next you speak).

-Michael

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Ann :wavey: Welcome to Martial Talk! Best wishes on the next step of your Kenpo journey. As Mr. Billings said, you have indeed trained with one of the best; I do hope you'll join us in the LLR.

Oss,
Gin-Gin :asian:

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!!! I'm sorry that you had to leave your school and teachers! Let us know what you think about your new school in Colorado Springs.

Robyn
action-smiley-066.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions