Hello from Everett, WA

erin.asmj

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello from a first-time poster in Everett, WA.

I am a student of the Art and Science of Mook Jong with Joseph Simonet's KI Fighting Concepts. I have been training with Joseph since the summer of '98 and have recently been authorized to accept students here in Everett. I look forward to many fruitful discussions with the MT family.

Erin

Obliquity

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello from a first-time poster in Everett, WA.

I am a student of the Art and Science of Mook Jong with Joseph Simonet's KI Fighting Concepts. I have been training with Joseph since the summer of '98 and have recently been authorized to accept students here in Everett. I look forward to many fruitful discussions with the MT family.

Erin

Hey Erin!

I am training at KI Fighting Concepts in Wenatchee. I've been there for about five months. Have we met? We may have but maybe I am not remembering.

Welcome to MT. I've been here only a few weeks, but am finding tons o' interesting stuff.

See you at Wind and Rock?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello fellow Washingtonians, talkin' at ya from Not B.C. here (Vancouver, WA). Welcome to MT!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Glad to have you onboard..

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Erin, Welcome to MT :wavey:

OP
erin.asmj

erin.asmj

White Belt
Reaction score
If you were at the last Wind and Rock we probably met. I was the guy who made/gave Sifu the wooden dummy that was on display in the house.

More often than not I train at Sifu's house on the weekends. Living in Everett makes it extremely difficult to make group classes during the week. :wink:

Erin.

Hey Erin!

I am training at KI Fighting Concepts in Wenatchee. I've been there for about five months. Have we met? We may have but maybe I am not remembering.

Welcome to MT. I've been here only a few weeks, but am finding tons o' interesting stuff.

See you at Wind and Rock?

Latest Discussions