Hello Everyone! (introduction)

FireBreathingBeast

White Belt
Reaction score
I hope I got this in the right place.

My name is Joshua, I'm from the UK, I am a very passionate martial artist although have been out of training for some time now. I have trained in various arts such as: Muay Thai, Conventional Boxing, Taekwondo and Jeet Kune Do (my main love haha). Also I have trained in an arrest and restraint system named Defendo. My main instructor has trained with people such as Jerry Poteet, Dane Junod, Ted Wong, Lamar Davis, John Goldson and more, I remember seeing pictures of friends attending seminars with people such as Octavio Quintero (I didn't go to that one D: ) I hope to make friends here and learn a thing or two, maybe even offer some advice. I am 19 and have trained on and off since about 13.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Beast.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hope I got this in the right place.

My name is Joshua, I'm from the UK, I am a very passionate martial artist although have been out of training for some time now. I have trained in various arts such as: Muay Thai, Conventional Boxing, Taekwondo and Jeet Kune Do (my main love haha). Also I have trained in an arrest and restraint system named Defendo. My main instructor has trained with people such as Jerry Poteet, Dane Junod, Ted Wong, Lamar Davis, John Goldson and more, I remember seeing pictures of friends attending seminars with people such as Octavio Quintero (I didn't go to that one D: ) I hope to make friends here and learn a thing or two, maybe even offer some advice. I am 19 and have trained on and off since about 13.

Looking forward to what you have to share.

Latest Discussions